System Operation Engineer
- Daily operation to handling customer complain and request.
- Handled day to day operation for administering Linux base servers consist of DNS, Mail Servers (Zimbra), SMTP servers, cPanel and WHM (Webhost Manager), mysql and backup servers.
- Create and maintain SOP’s and train the junior.
- Handling and troubleshoot all related with system operation environments.
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configuration hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standard and project/operational requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor degree of Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Having working experience minimum 3 year in IT system operation.
- Familiar with TCP/IP and networking
- Enthusiast, self-starter and willing to learn new things
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Providing support including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Able to operate Linux, Apache, NGINX, PostgreSQL, MySQL, CPanel, DNS, SNMP, LDAPetc.
- Linux certification is required and others certification are advanced.
- Experienced in setting up and maintain network firewall, zimbra mail server / other open source mail servers and microtic routers.