- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Utara.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- The Audit Manager is responsible for organising and overseeing internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, often managing a team of auditors.
- The Audit Manager will oversee the review process then make any necessary recommendations to change policies, implement new systems or even change employee roles and team structures.
- The Audit Manager will work directly with the Finance Director and company directors.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
- Conduct audits to address the areas of audit risk identified.
- Presentation of findings to management and follow-up on recommendation.
- Review and develop Standard Operating Prosedures as required to address
Tutup pada 18/March/2017
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Office 8 lantai 18-A SCBD Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 Kel. Senayan Kec. Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan