- Conduct planning and coordination, the process of development and implementation of IT Services as a whole as well as to provide regarding the risk which may be faced with the development and implementation of IT Services
- Monitor, inspect and control the activity of IT Asset management operations including workstations, software, server and network infrastructure assets according to the standard operating procedure
- Reporting IT Service activity, action plan, and improvement palns to ITS director
- Handle, efficienty and completely, IT issues that arise
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from Engineering / Computer Science
- Minimum 8 years in on IT , with at least 2 years in similar level
- Strong knowledge of contact center environments and concepts such as PBX, IVR and CTI especially for Avaya
- Solid integrity, professionally and personality.
- Strong initiatives in self-development.
- Good leadership and team work skills.
- Commitment to quality and timely result of the works.
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Highly organized.
- Strong service attitude.
Tutup pada | 18/March/2017
- Budaya kerja di dalam perusahaan menurut saya sudah meniru ala jepang dimana perusahaan menuntut semua hal terlampir dengan baik dan cekatan.
- Tidak jelasnya management baik dari pekerjaan maupun transparasi performa kerja. Jenjang karir di dalam perusahaan pun masih kurang jelas dan cukup lambat.
Gedung Sarana Jaya, Lantai 5, Jl. Budi Kemuliaan 1/1, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10110, Indonesia