**About the Company**
Founded in 2000, Mulia Sejahtera Galleri \(MSG\) has since participated in Indonesia's economy growth by producing high\-quality natural stones as well as importing them from around the world. Their products are widely used for floorings and walls in huge and prestigious projects, such as condominium, commercial areas, shopping malls and elite residentials, spread in Java and Sumatera.
With the best equipment and specialists on every process of our production line, MSG thrives on being one of the best company to provide natural stones with trusted reputation in Indonesia. MSG also gets the best stones from the most prestigious international miners. Skills, experience and technology are all combined to provide the best quality products.
**What You will Do**
- Handle and maintain communication with overseas suppliers.
- Prepare and do payments to suppliers.
- Check and prepare documents for importing and exporting \(We do 98% importing for sure\), such as Packing List, BL, and PIB.
- **Minimum D3 degree in any field**
- **Minimum 3 years of experience in export and import**
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Able to speak Mandarin would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well known about Incoterms, ICC rules and Letter of Credit \(LC\) issuing
- Well known about HS code, export\-import regulation, preparing clearing docs, communicating with overseas seller/buyer, and able to interact with Bea Cukai, Depdag, and other government departments
- Able to work under pressure, as a team or independently
- Computer literate
- **Willing to be placed in North Jakarta**
**Mulia Sejahtera Galleri \(MSG\) is urgently calling for an excellent communicator with prior experiences in the export and import department!**
_Do you think you are the one?_
Since 2000, MSG has thrived on being Indonesia's leading exporter and importer for the natural stones industry. They are supported by specialists and high\-tech equipment to ensure all of their products have the best quality.
Making their way through the natural stones international market, MSG expands their export and import team. They are seeking **a dynamic, open\-minded and resourceful individual who has experience in exporting and/or importing**—just like you!
At MSG, you will do imports and exports, communicate with suppliers and learn more thoroughly how to handle documents related. There are numerous advantages you can gain from this opportunity. _Not only will your skills be challenged but also improve._
Are you ready to experience a new journey and build a new international network with MSG? **Sign up for this opportunity today because it's not going to be open forever!**
**Broaden your international network** while interacting with suppliers from various countries. Maintain strong relationships that will possibly be beneficial to you, both at and outside MSG.
**Update your knowledge in the marble and other natural stones industry**, particularly in the construction sector. Excel in work as you easily explain the products needed to the suppliers.
**Sharpen accuracy and attentiveness to detail** by sorting necessary documents and differentiating each and every product. Establish your reputation as a trusted export\-import staff, which will grant you a higher value in the professional world.
**Improve your management skills in time effectiveness and efficiency**. With different tasks at hand and various parties to please, you'll constantly be stretched in different directions to complete your task accordingly. Gain trust and respect from your teammates and supervisor for being able to do your job in a high standard on time.