We’re a fast-growing Indonesian SaaS company, well-funded and led by a multi-national team.
We're a mobile-first multi-media video-selfie Q&A (SaaS, PaaS) platform for business. It reduces the complexity of the recruitment process by 90%, saving job seekers hours of time & money. Plus we use data in smart ways to make sure bias is reduced & the best candidate gets the job.
Clients include Go-Jek, Google, Pegadaiain, Nestle, Sampoerna. Now partnering globally.
We are looking for an experienced Software Tester to help in our mission.
Your responsibilities would be...
- Testing web apps and mobile apps, both separately and integrated (web + mobile app)
- Creating detailed bug reports and requests for revision, including screenshots and videos of issues
- Use test tools and reporting tools to track bugs and features
- Crash testing, manual explorative testing, automated testing Customer support
- Communicate with customers and end users to collect feedback and bug reports by phone and online
- Keep customers and end users updated on bug fixes and feature updates by phone and online
- Write and track bug reports
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistent behavior
- Assist support team to solve candidate/customer issues
- Write documentation for support team and developers
- Execute regression tests to ensure minimum level of software quality
- Previous experience with software testing is a plus
- Experience testing cross-device systems (web + mobile)
- Experience with manual testing
- Experience with tools for automated test (web + mobile) is a plus
Flexible, fast-learning & fair workplace, free from politics.
Be yourself & grow.
Health insurance included.
Central workplace in Bandung.