- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.