- Receive sales return and conduct verification of sales return invoice correction
- Perform inventory recording; Prepare stock report for tank storage to provide information about handled amount of transaction at certain period
Perform tank stock opname
Perform costing activities and administer PO receipt and shipment
Maintain customer inventory as a basis for invoice issuance by Invoicing Administrator
Conduct inventory reconciliation and adjustment activities
Improve self competencies through relevant and effective training and development program
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Detail Oriented