- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): good leadership and management
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
Job Duties and Tasks for General and Operations Manager
1) Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
2) Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
3) Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
4) Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
5) Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
6) Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.