- Conduct annual supplier performance review and update supplier data base
- Purchase Request sortation and issued purchase order
- Recording purchase material base on approval PO
- Order updated to requestor about the delivery timeline
- Establish 5S practices at working area
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Considerable knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures and of the techniques of specification writing.
- Considerable knowledge of methods of analyzing supplies and materials.
- Ability to supervise the work of others in the performance of routine purchasing office duties.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with company officials and vendors.
- Knowledge on operating basic computer administration skills.