The role will be reporting to the Finance Director. The successful candidate will be part of an integral Finance team that will consolidate for the Group.
Our client is a global property, consturction, trading and manufacturing company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they have strong presence in SEA, China and Australia. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance and Administration Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Report to Country Manager & Financial Controller in the HQ.
- Responsible for all aspect of finance, treasury & accounting for the business, including budgeting & forecasting, cash flow management, taxation and monthly and annual reports.
- Manager & supervise a team of accounting staff in the month end closing process and reviewing all journals, posting & reconciliations by the Group Shared Service team and ensure proper compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirement.
- Liaising and coordinating the financial operational within the branches across Indonesia region.
- In charge for company taxation and audit.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors, statutory bodies, company secretarial, bankers & other consultants for audit/financial & banking matters.
- Facilitate the Credit Control functions.
- Review of Enterprise Risk Management and monitoring of Controls for risk management.
- Sales Support Function : Provide services upon the customer and sales force request.
- Warehouse Function : Oversee the warehouse management of the company.
- Human Resources Function : Monthly payroll processing.
- Administration : Handle all general administration or affairs functions pertaining to the company.
- People Management : (Subject to maturity & experience as well on this aspect).
- Develop & lead team members -Provide coaching, training and support to subordinates.
- Promote team work & spirit amongst team members.
- Have close and constant communication with superiors; build rapport and strong morale with all team members.
- Possess at least a Degree in Accounting or equivalent recognized by Accounting Professional Body of Indonesia. Candidates with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent are preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience. Experienced in a trading industry or large MNC background will be advantage.
- Good English report writing is a MUST and good command of English will be advantage.
- Possess strong analytical skills, meticulous, ability to make quick decisions and achieve deadlines.
- Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- Hands on approach to the role, strong work ethic and possess the drive to work in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- MNC environment who invest in people and takes pride in the development and continued growth internally.
- Competitive salary package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suhendra Lie on +62 21 2958 8846.