- Requires discretion, confidentiality, and detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations, procedures, and people.
- Manage the Head of Organization’s appointments and schedules and make travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
- Maintain the executive's special/strategic projects.
- Advises, supports, assists, coordinates, and collaborates on special projects which are highly complex, and involve creation and oversight of multifaceted teams.
- May have access to the executive's email accounts to schedule their appointments and answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or external sources.
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the executive’s records and files.
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
- Plan, organize, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Activities may include preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Maximum 40 years old
- Min Diploma in Secretary or Management or Business Administration
- Min 10 years working experience in related position
- Meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working and (written/verbal) communication