Tax Specialist is required to be hands-on in handling all tax reports and ensure accuracy of tax compliance report as required by the regulations. He/she needs to ensure strong support to the Company in relations with tax matters i.e tax and financial audit, tax refunds and tax disputes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Hands-on in dealing with tax dispute, tax refund process and requirements.
- Conduct research to analyze tax issues and update management on changes in tax regulations
- Provide insight/feedback to the management regarding tax issues that might have financial implication the company operations.
- Proactively liase with tax office related with tax audits requirements and corporate annual audits.
- Participate in discussions and meetings with both internal and external parties as requested.
- Hands-on in reconciliation and equalization for various taxation project
- Execute tasks as a team to achieve goals including adhoc project.
- Bachelor Degree from accountancy
- Having brevet A&B (brevet C is preferable)
- Ideally minimum 3 year experience in tax compliance
- Preferable from consultant firm
- Proficient to operate efaktur, espt and SAP
- Strong interpersonal communication