- Analyze and map the business process in the company
- Creating and development system feasibility
- Creating a workflow/ flowchart of the existing business process in the company
- Create a schedule, test and scenario for the system implementation.
- Creating a knowledge transfer method for user/ management needs.
- Document user requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications in order to be used for further development.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Preferably woman
- Maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Candidate must have a knowledge in Database Design and MySQL.
- Candidate must have a knowledge in ERP Package.
- Candidate must have a knowledge in PHP and web development.
- Candidate must have a good understanding in business process.
- Proactive, full of initiative, highly integrity, risk focus and attention to details.
- Fast learning, independent, highly motivated, disciplined and able to work within schedule with minimum supervision.
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, strong analytical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills to professionally communicate issues and suggestions to user/management.