PT. Axerna Renewable Energy is a project developer in hydropower business who plans, design, constructs and operates small hydropower plants throughout Indonesia. We are currently developing hydropower projects with a combined capacity of more than 50 MW. To help us further grow and to strengthen development of our projects, we are now seeking highly motivated and qualified candidate to join our administration division as HR & GA Staff.
- Responsible for the day to day organization of the office administrative and organizational tasks
- Handle all administrarive matters related to HR as well as employee database.
- Facilitates transactions needed by expatriates and local employees related to the acquisition, extension, or renewal of passports, visas and working permit.
- Assists HR Manager on recruitment
- Assistance to management in practical matters, general affairs and administrarion.
- Taking care of facility managementand maintenance, office supplies, relation to service providers, business and personal contacts, potential vendors and relations.
- Coordinate and liaisons with other departments on specific assignments given by superior for the purpose of securing requirements such as supplies and equipment, documents (document control) and needed information.
- Assists in ensuring cleanliness, orderliness, aesthetic appeal, and safety of the work area and in ensuring optimal usage of utilities within the work area; ensures the presence of facilities and requiered supplies for visitor reception.
- Arrangement of special events and occasions.
- Other instructed from manager and management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any major from reputable university with min GPA 2.75 out of 4.00
- At least 2 years of working experience in all spectrum of HR & GA.
- Requiered Skills: English (both written and spoken), Microsoft Office, communicative, honest, team player, smart & hard worker.
- Working days: Monday - Friday