- Age maximum 40 years
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably having experience minimum 5 years specialized in Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, Banking etc) or equivalent.
- Has competency in HR Management and HR function
- Have knowledge and ability in the process of recruitment, compensation & benefit (include payroll), BPJS, Labor Law, and other matters relating to HR, GA areas.
- Have the ability to make plans/ work programs as well as monthly and annual reports.
- Have good administration skills and are proficient in using computer with Ms. Office program ( Excel, Word, Power Point, etc).
- Independent, have good leadership and good communication.
- Having good integrity, analytic, strategic thinking and initiative.
- Responsible for ensuring HR functional and HR operations in general : payroll, industrial relations, HR administration management, organization development, and recruitment
- Create HR planning system and resource policy strategy to help companies achieve their objectives.
- Design and evaluate KPI of departments to measures achievement of performace targets in employee development based on performance evaluation as needed.
- Drafting and implement rules and policies relevant to the business
- Monitoring the discipline of employee and ensures that employees are kept aware of HR policies & procedure, giving counseling to employees, giving punishment to employee (SP & PHK)
- To review the staff rules and regulations (the internal labor regulation, the regulation of salary, bonus and welfare, salary scale and table etc) on a regular basis
- Responsible to handle GA & procurement areas as : maintenance of vehicle, corporate infrastructure/facilities, purchase product as needed, vendor management, etc.
- Create an annual HRGA budget plan.
Gedung Graha Kirana 6 fl & 10 fl. Jl. Yos Sudarso Kav. 88 Sunter Jakarta Utara