- Proceed with purchase requests for partial import.
- Create of RFQ / review of quotation / comparative price.
- Maintain availability of MRO stock item at teh committed level.
- Supervising and achieve high levels of performance in receiving, identifying, supply to production and assuring safety & quality.
- Maintain delivery shipment of stock / non stock item.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure 'Supply and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Interface with other related department to answer questions or solve problems.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree Mechanical Engineering
At least 5-8 year(s) of working experience as a Warehouse Supervisor from Logistic and Freight Forwarding company
Master in SAP MM Module.
Proven work experience as a Purchasing or Warehouse Supervisor.
Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
Strong organisational and time management skills.
To be located in Purwakarta.