Logistic and Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the day to day activity of running the inventory and warehouse operations ensuring that the inventory system is fully operational.
Job Description :
1. Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service in the inventory team.
2. Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers.
3. Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport cost and efficiency.
4. Arrange and plan out warehouse
5. Resolve any arising problems or complaints
6. Supervise, coach and train logistic and warehouse team
7. Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
8. Continuously look for improvements to operations.
9. Working proactively with various departments to realize efficiencies and manage expectations.
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree
2. At least 5 years of proven working experience as logistic and warehouse manager
3. Record of successful distribution and logistics management
4. Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
5. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
6. Good commercial and business understanding
7. Having strong communication skills
8. Proficient in standard logistics and warehouse software
9. Able to travel for work and have licensed to drive