- Mailing List, english proper writing and communication, public relation, documentation & paper work, hospitality, architecture & design
- Project overview
Project Organisation and Team, Key Personnel Job Function, Scope, Budget & Schedule, Design Review and Delivery Strategy, Constructibility Review.
- Management & COntrol
Project management, Oversight & Monitoring, Field Inspection, Configuration Management and Third Party Construction, Cost Control, Schedule Control, Accounting, Records Management, Procurement andAdministration.
Risk & Quality managementRisk Identification and Analysis, Risk monitoring & Response, Design QC, Construction QC, Final Acceptance and Approval.
Closeout phase management
- Procurement & Contract administration
Procurement Plan, Professional Services, Construction Documents, Equipment Supply Install Warranties, Third Party Agreement.
CommunicationInternal Project Team, External Project Team, Community, Banjar and Government.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture, Journalism, Human Resource Management, Secretarial, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.