- Analyze customer's requirements to be mapped in business process documentation (SOP, WOI, Etc).
- Prepare business process documentation based on customer requirement's.
- Prepare IT system architecture based on business process documentation or customer requirement's (based on project)
- Execute project activities based on project plan within agreed timeframe, deliverables and budget.
- Implement and provide training to Customer core member.
- Implement Workflow Management System or ERP System.
- Prepare project reports based on client's requirement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with minimal GPA 3.00 from reputable university
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, fresh graduates are welcome.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Able to use Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Able to use Flowchart Software (Microsoft Visio, Google, etc)
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle concept.
- Understand ERP Concept such as Microsoft Dynamic AX, SAP, or others ERP software.
- Having experience in developing enterprise software or e-commerce is an advantage.
- Having experience in implementing ERP software is an advantage.
- Have an experience in developing business process documentation such as SOP, WOI, Company Policy is an advantage.
- Loyal to Company.
- Able to work under pressure both with team or individually.
- Proactive and able to think outside the box.
- Fast Learner and Creative.
- Excelent analytical skill and problem solving.
- Good communication skill to all level in organization
- Good problem solver.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow