- Manage and supervise loading/unloading of goods.
- Making Manual Packing list of incoming/outgoing of goods.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems OR handling complaints and general enquiries
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics Management or related disciplines;
- Having at least 5 - 7 years experience in warehouse operation, including 3 years in supervisory level;
- Proficiency in MS office and English language
- Responsible, stable, self-motivated, hard-working &willing to learn;
- Able to work independently & under pressure;