Scope of Work:
- Manage the service providers to implement rectification of defects within the agreed time frame and specification requirements.
- Implement strategies to protect the health and safety of staff and others, as well as maintaining reputation, and verify business continuity issues.
- Assist in the provision of reports on the quality of services provided by service providers, service levels and cost performance indicators to industry benchmarks. Achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets
- Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
- Strong budget management and financial analysis skill
- Candidate must possess D4/ S1, Bachelor of Hospitality/ Tourism
- Proficiency in english required
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Building Management
- Able to conduct regular supervision of the cleaning, toilet sanitary, landscaping, gondola, and pest control service providers on a daily basis.
- Full-Time position available.