- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have working experience in Five Star Hotel will be a plus
- Required Skills: Problem Solver, Communication, Leadership.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
Why join us
We work hard to maintain the right balance to promote teamwork. Our compensation and benefits are structured to ensure that our people work together toward success. And while we reward collaboration, there is still room for individual achievement to be frequently and properly recognized.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
The only real estate services and money management firm listed on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 Best Big Companies” list for three consecutive years
One of the “100 Best Corporate Citizens” in the United States named by CRO magazine
A “best company to work for’ in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture.Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 Indonesia Stock Exchange Building Tower 2, 19th Fl Senayan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190 DKI Jakarta