- Establishes and leads recruitment practices and procedures necessary to recruit and retain an effective workforce.
- Develops and implements training to address current capabilities and future training needs, including on-the-job operational training, department special training, management development, new hire orientation and on boarding.
- Develops and implements compensation strategies and structures that align with company goals and ensures the cost effective benefits plans.
- Planning, developing and implementing programs to help align staff with the strategic goals of the company and leads the implementation of performance management system.
- Formulates and recommends practices that will establish a positive employer-employee relationship
- Provides general supporting activities such as the administration of company legal documents and permits; factory & office cleanliness; and company transportation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Teamwork, Leadership, Negotiation, Human Resource Management
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
Why join us
We work hard to maintain the right balance to promote teamwork. Our compensation and benefits are structured to ensure that our people work together toward success. And while we reward collaboration, there is still room for individual achievement to be frequently and properly recognized.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
The only real estate services and money management firm listed on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 Best Big Companies” list for three consecutive years
One of the “100 Best Corporate Citizens” in the United States named by CRO magazine
A “best company to work for’ in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture.Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 Indonesia Stock Exchange Building Tower 2, 19th Fl Senayan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190 DKI Jakarta