- The Hardware Architect - will participate with others in an architecture planning team. As a member of the architecture planning team, the hardware architect will be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Requirements to architecture planning and execution of commercial, custom commercial, and SPD systems. Architecture and application synergies. Reuse and upgrade opportunities.
- Systems pathfinding.
- Performance analysis.
- Understand and know how to configure, design, and setup dynamic and
- static routing from small office and nnterprise network.
- Understand and able to to setup vpn network, design and implementation.
- Understand and able to Design , setup and implement switching and vlan configuration in small office and enterprise network.
- Deep understanding about network security, firewall/IPS setup (ASA and Paloalto)
- Able to configure network equipment from Cisco, Mikrotik, Netgear and Dlink
- Power/energy planning and optimization.
- Fault tolerance and fault recovery approaches.
- Manufacturability, reliability, availability, serviceability.
- Lifecycle cost analysis.
- Understand Linux knowledge and able to Optimize, hardening, securing and monitoring linux server
- Understand Mail server (Postfix, Dovecot, amavisd, fial2ban) Application Service hardening and security.
- Understand Web server (wildfly, apache and nginx) Application Service hardening and security.
- Understand Database Server (MariaDB, mongoDB, Redis) Application Service hardening and security.
- Understand and able to setup DNS server Application Service hardening and security.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Very strong use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Very strong knowledge of other related disciplines
- Very strong proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools
- Recognizes various architectural patterns and applies them appropriately
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to get buy-in on concepts and ideas
- Creative thinker
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions
- Very strong ability to clearly report information relevant to sound systems engineering design
Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred