Job Description :
- Responsible for leading the strategic planning, development and coordination of investor relations activities.
- Produce and deliver effective financial communications to the investment community and to existing and potential investors.
- Provide a corporate marketing activity combining communication and finance expertise to provide existing and potential investors with an accurate portrayal of the Company’s performance and prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economic / Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent.
- Have a experience the same field minimum 3-5 years.
- Required skill (s) : Mastering the capital market, mastering the filling system, understand the financial statements.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance -Corporate Finance / Investment / Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Develop ideas for improving investor relations and increasing the effectiveness of communications with both institutional shareholders and sell-side analysts.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be self‐motivated and a self‐starter with excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to manage projects independently and be a self‐starter.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.