JOB DESCRIPTION :
Main responsibilities will encompass developing and implementing sophisticated financial management strategies and constantly innovating organizational policies and procedures.
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departements goals and objectives.
- Assist in establishing short and long range departemental goals, objectives, polices, and operating procedures
- Cooperate with the company's various departements to develop business plans and strategies
- Direct and coordinate regular financial planning and budget management functions
- Represent the company externally to goverment agencies, financial institutions and the general public
- Excellent judgement and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and develop,emt within a growing organization
- Ensure compliance to SOX, IFRS and Finance policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or equivalent.
- Maximum 40 years old
- Good command of spoken & written English, please mention your latest score of TOEFL or TOEIC if any
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Finance or equivalent.
- Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) - IFRS is a plus