- Plan and monitor the project activities to ensure that the projects are completed on time, within budget and according to the approved quality and requirements.
- Co-ordinate with appointed consultants to prepare, review design & cost plan for the project.
- Check all drawings and specifications for tenders
- Plan, prepare, monitor and control the scope of works and project schedules
- Prepare status updates and report on projects to management
- Ensure proper documentation for all design reports and drawings
- Conduct the inspection of completed projects and co-ordinate testing and commissioning of building services.
- Arrange the taking and handing over of completed projects to user
- Plan and prepare the plan for land sales allocation
- Prepare and monitor the land, infrastructure and utilities delivery schedules
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Ability to work with others in a mutidisciplinary team as well as others in a team.
- An understanding of business principles, a professional & confident manner.
- Ability to inspire the trust of others.
- A willingness to take on high level of responsibility.
- Ability to contribute and to implement organizational strategy.
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree in Civil or structural Engineering with a minimum of 6 years experience in infrastructure design and project management.
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH
- Must be independent and able to plan and implement project from inception to completion.
- Good knowledge of detailing, design and construction of building, facilities and M & E installations.
- Familiar with construction cost data and conditions of building contracts.
- Knowledge and skill in project management tools, processes and documentation.
- Experience working in a multiple project environment.
- Must be self driven with a good sense of urgency.
- High level of integrity, resourcefulness and result-oriented.
- Strong initiatives with passion and drive to succeed.
Only candidate with detailed resume will be processed.
All recruitment process will be conducted in Kendal-Central Java
Please be aware that all of transportation and accommodation cost are subjected on to candidate's themselves.