- Develop B2B mapping specification document (MSD).
- Implement and configure system solution according to solution documents.
- Develop training material and conduct system training to the user
- Plan and drive User Acceptance Testing
- Provide support during cut-over and Go Live.
- Provide BAU (business as usual) system support to operations team
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in software development and/or technical analysis.
- Strong business knowledge and analytic skill
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of product development cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- In-depth knowledge of computer usage and programming
- Strong knowledge and expertise in SQL Statement (SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle RDBMS)
- Proven ability to write technical documents
- Self-learner and high motivation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience in Warehouse Management System (WMS) deployment is preferred
DHL Supply Chain is the global leader in supply chain management, providing customer-focused solutions to a wide range of industries. Its comprehensive range of innovative logistics solutions encompasses the complete supply chain from design and consulting through warehousing and distribution services to integrated information management and e-commerce support. Due to our progressive expansion, particularly in the logistic business, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our innovative team for the position as mentioned above.
Graha Intirub, 1 floor, Intirub Bussiness Park,Jl.Cililitan Besar No.454 Jakarta Timur 13650