We are looking for Operation Supervisor, will be stationed at our E-Training Center Pekanbaru.
- Ensure that the Branch Office is in clean, good, attracting and tidy condition for all Staffs, Members
- Ensure that all Staffs deliver the standard of service excellent to Members
- All transaction in cashier running smoothly and following the procedure
- Coordinate with related Department at Head Office for products movement and report
- Ensure that personnel matter compliance with company regulation (data payroll, attendance, etc.)
- Lead Operation Staffs
- Education (degree) : min Diploma Degree.
- Working experience : min of 2 years’ experience in related filed (Retail, Branch Operation).
- Live in Pekanbaru or willing to be stationed in Pekanbaru.
- Can do attitude, problem solver, team player, customer centric and has leadership.
- Love and having passion to organize events and meet many people.
- Great communication skill, energetic and creative.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Working days: 6 days/week
- Willing to work on Weekend/Public Holiday