- Performing all executive secretarial tasks for the Director
- Provide personal assistance and secretarial support to the Director on a daily matters which may include the private needs
- Provide reports and minutes of meetings, scheduling appointments and maintaining confidential files and others material essential for use by the Director
- To Assist Director on daily matters may include private needs such as planning for business trip, passport/visa's things, ticketing, property, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma secretarial with min 3.20 GPA
- Strong in English both oral and written
- Good looking appearance and attractive
- Confidence and good leadership
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field (secretary to Director)
- Able to handle complex situation, an initiating action options to be taken
- Age Max. 28 years old.