- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree from Engineering (Civil, Industrial, Mechanical, Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience as Quantity Surveying in Oil & Gas or Power Plant project is a mandatory.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills.
- Organised and methodological with a keen eye for detail.
- Maths skills / numerically minded.
- Budget and financial management.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a mandatory (proved by TOEFL/TOEIC score).
Jobs Descriptions :
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Manage the costs on a project and help to ensure that the project is completed within its projected budget.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow