- Min. Diploma’s degree in Engineering (chanical, CiMevil, Piping, Tank, Construction) or related field
- Around 7 years of experience as Site Manager at EPC for Piping/Tanki/Steel Structure/Power Plant/Oil & Gas Project is a mandatory.
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Field of career Plant Construction (Oil & gas, chemical, power plant, piping, tanki, etc.).
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a mandatory.
- Willing to work accross Indonesia is a mandatory.
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standard.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
- Selecting tools and materials.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
- Assessing and minimising risk.
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
- Report all activities to Project Manager.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow