- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and all management aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project Clients.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues.
- Review and approve project Client invoices.
- Ensure effective engineering and Client communications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding Engineering.
- At least 8 years of working experience in the same position, specializing in Tanki Project & Jacking System, is a mandatory.
- Expert using Microsoft Excel is a mandatory.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a mandatory.
- Must be willing to be placed at Project Sites.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow