Woori Consulting has an opportunity for a Textile Chemical Engineer in the Research and Development Technical function located in Tangerang. The candidate will be responsible for providing advanced problem solving capabilities to a variety of chemical engineering, chemistry and material science problems in spunbond polypropylene .
- Define and conduct research across multiple project areas using in-depth knowledge and proactive application of scientific principles, theory and experimental design.
- Apply technical skills and techniques to solve process and product related problems.
- Keep current with developments and maintain expertise in relevant area of technology.
- Use innovative approaches to solve technical problems.
- Serve as subject matter expert or project leader on multi-disciplinary teams to collaborate, provide technical input and deliver results aligned with project deliverables.
- Document work in a timely fashion in data books, internal reports, patent disclosures and external publications as appropriate.
- Communicate results and progress to technical teams, supervision, management and business leadership.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow