Descriptions Jobs Experienced English Teachers in BRITON INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH SCHOOL:
- Proven experience as an English teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, committed, creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education;
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner to facilitate learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Collaborate with other teachers and parents, and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending development programs, seminars, conferences etc.