Skills: SOA/OSB Middleware Consultant - Developer
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
1. Experience working in a team environment with documented software development process and configuration management control, Systems development life cycle.
2. Experience utilizing SOA and OSB based Oracle Fusion Middleware platform concepts like BPEL, BPM etc.
3. Experience with database design, SOA - BPEL/BPM, OSB, Caching, JMS, XML, XSD, XQuery and XSLT
4. Experience in object-oriented development in Java including utilizing design patterns and other best practices to capture designs.
5. Extensive knowledge of Spring, JPA, Hibernate for UI as well as Backend API Development
6. Web Services, JDBC, SQL, threading, Unix/Linux, Oracle DB and GitHub, CI/CD – Jenkins etc.
Detailed Job Description :
Work with Business Users and Architects in various software development projects and design and develop engineering solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c (SOA, OSB), API Gateway, Java/J2EE technologies.
Responsibilities include: Gather requirements, give accurate estimates and provide timely execution. Provide the necessary documents, such as requirement and design documentation - adhering to SDLC process. Assist QA and production operation teams. Work with immediate team members as well as external teams on various projects.
Good to Have Skills:
1.Experience with Oracle DB concepts like SQL, SQL tuning, PLSQL functions & procedures.
2.Human interface design and usability experience