We are looking for Compensation & Benefit Specialist who will join our HR Team and will be reporting to Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Manager.
- Performing the payroll administration process.
- Ensuring the accuracy of payroll calculation before executed.
- Providing the company of co-workers data information related to new family members, family status changes, etc.
- Coordinate and monitor co-workers’ benefit such as BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan, and our medical insurance.
- Reviewing and analysing overtime and medical insurance to control company budget, safety and health, and comply with government regulations.
- Being responsible of other issues related to co-workers’ compensation & benefit.
- Interest in people’s everyday life at home and in home furnishing.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Accounting/Information Technology.
- Extensive knowledge of Tax article 21, BPJS Kesehatan, and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Have at least 2 year experience in the same position/field.
- Good attention to details and self-driven to exceed goals.
- Have the ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- Have a strong ethics and discretion; and positive attitude of high integrity.
- Having strong analytical and critical skills to interpret data or information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in local language and English.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using Ms. Excel and Access.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow