- Degree in computer science or engineering, information system, or a related field of study.Preferably fresh graduates that have passion/enthusiastic in programming and enjoy to work with cutting-edge technology.
- Experience using Xamarin/Xcode/Android Studio.
- Experienced with asp.net/C#/Java/objective-c is a plus.
- Showcase at least 1 Android/iOS app, much better if it has been published to Play Store.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- Willing to work hard. Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Able to manage time effectively and work independently, but within a team.
- Have experience in develop an e-commerce app is a big advantage.