- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (hands-on experience as Project Manager).
- Create business plan, Good communication, Leadership.
- Having strong background/ understanding of Project Implementation methodologies
- Having good communication, presentation and negotiation skill
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written English). Must have communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence stakeholder relationships
- Ability to manage Project Team and Partner. Interface with 3rd party suppliers, which involve the agreement/contract, planning, timeliness and quality of deliverables
- Customer oriented and focus on achieving customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the overall project planning, budget, and successful delivery
- Able to work under pressure and concurrent multiple projects
- Having any IT Certifications is advantages
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Candidate with PMP certification is preferable
Why join us
As a rapidly growing business group in the field of ICT (Information, Technology and Telecommunications), METRODATA Group believe that in addition to technology infrastructure, human resources are the main asset. Therefore, from time to time, METRODATA Group offer career opportunities for hard-working professional, creative and dynamic who want to join the group. Discover the challenges and best opportunities for advancement in METRODATA GROUP. Please visit our website www.metrodata.co.id/career for more vacancy info.
Ruko Golden CentrumJl Majapahit 26-AC-AE Golden Sentrum 26-JPetojo Selatan, GambirJakarta Pusat 10160 DKI Jakarta