Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to market and manage Interior Design / Furniture Product Projects for the domestic and international market.
- Able to manage client relationships and maintain tight delivery schedules.
- Able to understand and manage Interior Design concepts, from basic concept thru construction phases.
- Able to understand Terms Of Reference (TOR) from clients
- Hold bachelor degree in Architectural Engineering or Interior Design from reputable local or international university/collage
- Minimum 1 years experience as interior designer.
- Have leadership quality, self-motivated
- Fluent with AutoCAD, 3DMax, V-ray rendering, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Free Hand Sketches
- Fluent with furniture, interior and architectural materials
- Creative and having broad reference of recent design trends.
- max 35 years old
- Fluent in English and with strong communication skills towards colleagues, subordinates and superiors.
- Assertive and strong personality, and applying efficiency to all tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and be attentive to details and deadlines.
- Ability to act independently and initiate new ideas – while at the same time being a Team player
- Innovative and has strong willingness to work in a highly creative environment
- Able to make a creative concept, knowing material application and able to work in a team/ group
- Domicilie in West Jakarta
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents)
"APPLY NOW" JobsDB! (for Member & Non Member).