Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible to conduct the electrical maintenance activities, testing and equipment inspection in routine basis to ensure the power supply goes smoothly and safely.
- To ensure the equipment to inspect and test, the work equipment are well functioned and can be used to get the optimum working result.
- To ensure the plan, budget bill, working procedure, electricity document and potential risk are well understanded for technician to minimize the danger potential and the damage/ loss.
- To conduct and reporting the preventive maintenance work (daily, weekly, and mothly)
- Supervising the Tehnician and Support Staff on daily works.
Job Requirements :
- Age 25 - 35 years
- Minimum D3 in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum has 4 years experience
- Understand about the installation of electrical current
- Mastering electrical equipment and electrical measuring devices
- Able to overcome electrical interference
- Able to make electrical diagrams 1 phrase / 3 phrase (will be a plus)
- Understand about electrical of industrial building (textile industry)
- Able to work together in teams and individuals
- Honest, thorough and responsible
- Willing to be placed in Tangerang area
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow