- Responsible to create a work schedule and coordination with the auditors to ensure compliance schedules and internal audit processes
- Responsible to monitoring the preparation, implementation and completion of the audit process to comply with defined quality standards
- Directs and controls the employee in the scope of work in order to support the productivity and quality of human resources
- Having good communication and attention to detail
- Bachelor in Accounting. Min GPA 2.75 out of 4.00. Max 35 years old.
- Having min. 1 year experience in related position would be advantage
- Placement in Bintaro Jaya – Tangerang Selatan