Our Client is looking for professional with expertise in Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) & Security Operations (SOC).
- Ability to detect and resolve problems that threaten people, process, technology and facilities.
- Resolution of an incident through an appropriate reaction to, and containment of, the problem constitutes security incident response.
- Review and analyze external threat intelligence feeds from industry, open source and security partners
- Follow the Incident management processes and improve monitoring and notification processes, triage and escalation process
- Proactive risk mitigation, analysis of emerging threats, relevance to Organization
- Operationalize threat detection and threat response based on intelligence feeds
- Provide actionable to respective resolutions team.
- Create hypothesis for hunts and hunt missions
- Test hypothesis and identify patterns
Skills & Knowledge Requirements: Must have advanced skills/knowledge in some of the following:
- Network security architecture and design
- Routers and access control devices
- TCP/IP networking
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS and Policy Design & Management
- PaloAlto network security products
- Internet Security Systems (ISS) security products
- McAfee network security products
- Min 3 years of information security or networking experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated