- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills