Gold Star Education is an accomplished, reliable, and professional educational institution whose students range from National, National+, International Schools and Both Domestic and Abroad Universities.
We believe in helping every student tap their maximum potential in order
to become the perfect scholar: not only excelling academically, but also
exuding optimism and influence.
Currently we are seeking for business development strategic for both internship and full time position to join our team.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with educator programs
- Understand of Gold Star Education services well
- Create a good brand image
- Develop and executing marketing and selling program
- Develops training materials and delivers presentations to client
- Develops and presents in-person and virtual workshops and training sessions on the implementation of the program to clients
- Works with educators to understand assessment program outcomes and data to inform educator preparation program curricula.
- Monitors and communicates with external and internal stakeholders related to educator preparation.
- Travels on behalf of the company performing program site visits
- Understand the needs of our target audience and translate them into marketing programs
- Collaborate closely with product marketing / data teams to develop campaign plans and define content needs for campaigns
- Own campaigns from initial conceptualization, execution of the creative process, program execution, success measurement and optimization
- Work through channels including email, events, on-site marketing, content syndication, PPL programs, and more to execute programs
- Own the calendar of integrated programs and communicate program timing to product marketing & sales
- Univeristy student or graduate degree in education or management.
- Prior experience in education, assessment, or higher education preferred.
- Demonstrable experience with and knowledge of current educational issues.
- Demonstrates proven success with management/supervisory experience in an educational setting.
- Demonstrates knowledge of testing and measurement.
- Demonstrates a thorough ability and proven record of success with public presentation skills.
- Excellent writing dan communication skills; technical writing and communication experience preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
- Fluent in English (Active and Passive)
- Experience with WordPress and Marketing Automation System (e.g. Zoho) strongly preferred
- Foundational understanding of marketing funnel required
- Cross-functional project leadership skills and a deep understanding of the demand process and related technologies
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and execute multiple campaigns to completion and within deadlines and budget
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills. Experience with copy-writing strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to handle a change in a fast paced and data-driven environment
- Annual Leave
- Teamwork experience