As HR Officer, this position will support all HR services and act as HR representative for service delivery to all employees. However, for the time being, this position will focus on:
- Managing employee database to ensure all data are updated and reliable.
- Managing administration task regarding HR service delivery matters to ensure all employees requests are fulfilled.
- Communicating benefit and managing benefit administration for employees, e.g. health insurance, employee discount, etc. to ensure all CTM’s rights are well communicated and fulfilled.
- Developing/reviewing HR SOP in related field to ensure all the processes are provided with guideline.
- Actively improving administration process in HR’s current ways of working to support HR Team’s journey to be one of the Cikal’s business enablers.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, HR Officer is expected to actively involved in:
- HR and School’s events.
- Cikal’s annual and improvement projects.
- Min Bachelor Degree (any major)
- Min 2 years experience in HR
- Excellence in Microsoft Office