- Recruitment and Selection
- Managing administration HR
- Training and Development
- Compensation and benefits (Payroll Process)
- Manage and provide any legal document
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, communications skill, training, recruitment
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.