- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Achieve the sales targets as set by the departement Sales Manager and constantly maintain a high standard of customer service by active canvassing and coorporation with the total departement team.
- Present, demonstrate as applicable, the products and services to the customers by frequent and planned visits: by personal visits or accompanied by superiors and principals representative as required.
- Prepare quotations and proposal or cause quotations and proposals to be made and follow up aggressively by utilizing a proper customer tracking system.
- Submit daily order to Sales Support to prepare sales order and delivery order for delivery, liaise with customer on delivery schedule if necessary.
- Monitor customers payment schedule, collect payment from customer if necessary.
- Perform effective market penetration by generaling high number of inquiries from the market segment assigned and advise superior in due time to sales opportunities where special assistance is required to secure orders
- Report and update customer tracking/information system on daily, weekly, and monthly basis using the approved departement reporting system.
- Giving input and information to the Superior regrading to the preparation on Annual Sales Budget.
- Present the company and project a level of professionalism consistent with company's standards when customers and when communicating with principals by keeping abreast of company policies and of the principals products and services.
- Acquire sound product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with principals and other technical literature.
- Be aware of customer needs, market trends and competitive products and positioning by spending a majority of his time in the field.
- Make market survey & market report pertaining to assigned industries and product.
- Must be able to carry out other responsbilities (Report, Survey, acommodate principals & alike) is the absence of the Supervisor.
- Keep in high confidentiality information regrading company's confidential matters.
- Observe proper profesional behavior and attitude in executing ones job responsbilities.
- Any other task within your field of competence as assigned by the Management.
- Any other task assigned by Company Manager or Business Support Manager from time to time.
- Participate in company exhibitions or seminars as well as warehouse stock check on both, weekdays, and weekends.
EHS Roles & Responsbilities
- To comply with all relevant EHS legal and other requirements associated with the job functions and responsbilities.
- To comply with all EHS requirements affecting the operations, including those affecting the customers, suppliers and contractors supplying and serving the departemets.
- To participate in EHS program
- To follow the EHS procedures and work instructions.