- Max 30 years old
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma’s Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering study program fom reputable university.
- Having at least 3 years of proven experience as Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Inspector in reputable developer company, especially in high rise building development.
- Strong capabilities in computer program such as Ms. Office and Autocad.
- Having analitical capabilities for reporting data.
- 10 Full-Time positions available.
- Monitoring project's progress continually based on project's time-table.
- Preparing mechanical electrical plumbing installation design from the consultant’s concepts.
- Executing mechanical electrical plumbing's Quality Control in the field of project.
- To guide and evaluating subordinate performance to maintain project development.
- Reporting project’s progress to MEP Manager.