- To plan and to coordinate purchasing activities based on plan, budget and stock/inventory condition in order to fulfill the needs of school operation efficiently.
- To plan, to coordinate, to evaluate and to choose outsourcing services such as security guards, drivers, canteen services, garden maintenance, swimming pool maintenance, etc. in order to support the school operation efficiently.
- To coordinate, to monitor and to control all building aspects including exterior and interior of the building, mechanical and electrical in order to maintain comfort and safety to all staff and students.
- To coordinate with other parties in related areas in order to obtain license and permits that meet legal requirements.
- To plan, to verify and to propose department budget and to manage the realization of the budget in order to optimise the resources, to conduct internal control to achieve the agreed department targets.
- To lead the GA team to achieve agreed targets by providing guidance, coaching and counselling in order to develop the subordinates optimally.
- In charge of all school facilities maintenance and budget of the maintenance
- In charge of all outsource staff and vendors management and budget for the those
- To be responsible for all other GA budget as well as to realize it accordingly
- Possess bachelor degree
- Age range should be 30 – 40 years old
- Having experience in relevant vacancy min 5 years
- Computer literate
- Familiar with Government Regulation
- Negotiation Skills
- Positive working attitude and strong will to learn.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.